Sunday, February 14, 2016

Wes & Kit

This wedding goes down in the books as not only one of the most elegant weddings but truly joyous occasion's I have ever been a part of. It's been over a year since I shot these but after doing some deep cleaning I realized I had never blogged about these 2 beautiful people. Their love is inspiring & instantly takes your breathe away.

I don't normally edit with funky filters but after meeting and sharing this amazing day with them those "funky" filters were quite suiting.

Thank you so much Kit & Wes for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day I am a life truly changed by your love for each other.
















































































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:North Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment